Rhodes, the Island of the Knights, as it is called, has much to offer to its visitors and it is hardly surprising that its economy relies to a great extent on tourism, since it is a timeless destination. The Rodini park, the ancient Kamiros and the ancient Ialyssos, the Valley of the Butterflies and the Acropolis of Lindos with the temple of Athena Lindia are only some of the places worth to be seen by every visitor. The Colossus of Rhodes may not dominate the island’s harbor nowadays, but certainly the glamour of antiquity has also surrounded today’s Rhodes, which –at the crossroads of two major sea routes of the Mediterranean, between the Aegean Sea and the coasts of the Middle-East– enjoys it, being confident of its position as queen of the Dodecanese.
- Experience the "Roads To Rhodes Marathon"!
- The 1st WTF World Taekwondo Beach Championships will be held at Rhodes
- One of the most important art collections is located in Rhodes, waiting to be discovered
- The Rhodian Melekounia: A treat worshiped by natives and foreign visitors alike
- Medical tourism in Rhodes
- Rhodes: A popular stage for film productions
- KRITIKA & MONTE SMITH: Unique Options for a walk overlooking the deep blue!
- Wine Tourism in Rhodes ...
- Great athletic distinction in Australia with ... Rhodian air!
- Rhodes dynamically enters the triathlete map with the race "Ocean Lava"