Experience the "Roads To Rhodes Marathon"!
Rhodes brings to mind sunshine-filled days, blue seas, medieval castles and ancient wonders. Beyond the idyllic beach scene, Rhodes hosts a major Marathon event, aiming at challenging the athletes’ stamina, while generously offering their guests a warm welcome.
On April 9, 2017 the 4th International Marathon of Rhodes (Roads to Rhodes Marathon) is going to take place. It is one of the few certified races in Greece. The Rhodes Marathon has the official approval of AIMS and IAAF to ensure the validity and the international recognition of the race!
This year a half marathon is launched, providing more choices for the runners. There will be also three races 5K, 10K and Marathon courses as well as a 1,000m Kids Fun Run. All races will start from and end in the center of the city at Eleftherias square, passing by the main attractions of Rhodes.
The circular coastal route of Rhodes Marathon makes the experience unique for athletes. All races begin and end in the city center, passing by the main attractions of Rhodes. The athletes are running along the medieval city walls having before them the Aegean Sea!
All news and announcements about the International marathon of Rhodes, you can monitor via the official website of the race: www.roadstorhodes.com.
- Online registration is now open at: http://www.myrace.gr/event/78/registrations.html
- Proclamation at: http://www.roadstorhodes.com/items.php?catid=35
Do not let the opportunity go to waste . Experience the "Roads To Rhodes Marathon"!
- Press Release - 1st WTF World Taekwondo Beach Championships Rhodes 2017
- Experience the "Roads To Rhodes Marathon"!
- The 1st WTF World Taekwondo Beach Championships will be held at Rhodes
- One of the most important art collections is located in Rhodes, waiting to be discovered
- The Rhodian Melekounia: A treat worshiped by natives and foreign visitors alike
- Medical tourism in Rhodes
- Rhodes: A popular stage for film productions
- KRITIKA & MONTE SMITH: Unique Options for a walk overlooking the deep blue!
- Wine Tourism in Rhodes ...
- Great athletic distinction in Australia with ... Rhodian air!