The lighthouse at cape Spathi
It stands imperious since 1901 on the steep rocks of cape Spathi, 65m above the sea level. It is automatic, with luminosity of 18 nautical miles. The stone finishings around the windows and on the corners of the walls make it one of the most beautiful lighthouses in the Cyclades. The old cobblestone path that starts from the lighthouse leads to the sea. This is where the lighthouse keepers, who would arrive here by boat, used to go uphill.